Dynamic Scheduling Software for Laboratory Automation
niceLAB is a SiLA-conform dynamic scheduling software for laboratory automation systems.
niceLAB can be used to create, process and analyze workflows. The data created (e.g. measurement data) is saved and can be transferred to a supervising system.
- Any SiLA-conform devices can be integrated in the system without software development using configuration tools.
- In the intuitively-operable user interface, the devices and their functions can be inserted and parameterized in the workflow using drag & drop (described as "procedure" in niceLAB).
- Procedures can be processed either event or timer-controlled.
- In niceLAB, all errors registered by the devices can be dealt with using SiLA error handling. This makes it possible to continue the procedure after error elimination.
- Data supplied by the devices can be visualized online. The data is saved in a database.
- The sequence of steps while executing a procedure can be visualized and analyzed during runtime or subsequently.